View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2009, 18:30   #239
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ascendancy v Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
"I'm butthurt"
You don't know me and that's fair enough. I'm not complaining though. Come back tomorrow with twice as many alliances (although in fairness I don't think that's possible). I'm not going to go emo and quit. I just honestly don't see how you imagine this restores lost apprime pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
haha, u nab!
I still have that brep of you getting roided by a fake in r29!

Quote:
anyway, I dont like this shit late round. But alas, it happens way too often.
I don't think it happens that often. Didn't really happen last round or r31. The top gal got hit at the end of r30 but that was just for one night by, if I recall correctly, asc and CT. R29 it didn't happen, r28 didn't happen. To be fair my memory gets a little bit hazy before that! Unless you mean planet wise in which case it didn't happen to eks or santa, they tried to do it to elviz but failed, never happened to sunny and didn't work on voodoo although they tried it then too. I know linkie won r27 and I think he got incs, but not really close to this level. R26 was all the people getting fced and I honestly can't even remember who won r25.