Thread: Tour the doping
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 15:01   #29
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Tour the doping

What's annoying me today is that Michael Rasmussen were thrown out of the Tour by his own team for no real reason at all. An Italian claims that he saw Rasmussen in Italy, but Rasmussen claims he weren't in Italy at that time. That's word against word - but even if he was lying, there's no reason to throw him out. He's been tested 14 (FOURTEEN!) times during this Tour and every single test came back as negative. It's the media (especially the French ones) who has been after Rasmussen for no particular reason and now these witch-hunters got what they wanted.

I feel really sorry for Rasmussen today and the Tour - throwing out one of the few who probably weren't using drugs.