Thread: Worker ants
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 01:42   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worker ants

You see I see myself as someone who while id love job satisfaction its something I wont be able to attain for a few years, however when I do work I get satisfaction to a certain extent.

Firstly I get money and this is a great satisfaction. Money enables me to do things which I cant normally do. Its nice to be paid to do a job. I relish in the fact that I can work two jobs and earn about £400 a week. This will allow me to save for a deposit to rent a flat/house, to move in with some friends and take the next step in my life.

I can then live with good friends of mine and get away from my parents (I dont mind living at theres but after 3 years of living on my own I quite simply cant do so.) I can then do things that will make me happy to a certain extent.

Money is a means to end. If you have it, enjoy it. If you dont, then dont begrudge those who do.

In an ideal situation we could all work and get great job satisfaction. Money wouldnt be an issue as we would all have what we want or be provided with what we think we want and we could all live happily ever after. Unfortunately an ideal world isnt here at the moment.