Thread: Worker ants
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 09:57   #15
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worker ants

Maybe at one point I cared about my job, but unfortunately the whole political side of the business world and the fact that to the customers I am little more than a product has driven the drive out of me.

However I was smart enough to identify this and decide to move on, the unfortunate part is I'm under contract to continue work with the company in lew of the training costs to send me away on various courses required for the job. I geuss until that expires I have little choice but to continue on, I'm not familier with contract law here but I'm geussing it's more in the employers favour should I decide to break it.