View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 19:43   #98
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight ND 1v1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I was tempted to hit the report button ... but whats the point.

back on topic

One thing ND does lack is a fleet strategy from previous round but they give most folk a home and don't recruit the top tier players only.

The folk at ND are a good bunch and have a nice friendly Command.
Credit goes to DZ for making the most of his hand when it comes to politics.
Fair comment Paisley, I'll admit on first reading my post was a touch borderline but in a thread like this where knowledge of the game falls off a cliff, who could resist.

In fairness to my post it won't offend anyone in ND as I think they can accept that by an old skooler like me, they might be perceived as a little bit crap, although I really like them as an alliance. Evidence can be found here.

As for everyone else, if you can't seize the political initiative yourself and need a 1v1 to win, you really do have problems. As you say DZ is doing a pretty good job and well, the opposition need to do better.