View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2015, 14:57   #371
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
As for keeping value(not crashing), that could have happened in def aswell and was unfortunate but it's not something we'd take into calculation when plotting out a strategy.
I felt it wasn't right for me to sit in #comebackstrong while Ascendancy and Ultores were at war, so I don't know for certain what the mood was at the time, so what follows is speculation. At the time, I got the impression that your decision to largely refrain from defense was a large factor in causing the crashing. In conversations about PA politics, I often mentioned the word 'collapse' in relation to Ultores. It's hard for people to stay motivated if they lose roids every night, and harder if that roid loss is mostly uncontested. If that is correct, then that is something you could/should have foreseen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Ultores did amazingly considering it was under heavy incs for 600-700 ticks. And to be able to finish #2, the others below lack a lot.
Nah. All credit to Ultores for lasting for 700 ticks, but their ending rank is grossly distorted by the fact that ally win was already in the bag for BF. They did well in the last week exactly because they were no longer a threat to anyone in any way that mattered to them. Ultores' roid gain in the last week was ignored by the other alliances because BF, CT, Faceless and Ascendancy were contesting for planet win, while RainbowS, Newdawn and ODDR were at war. They could've gotten to 100k roids and no one would have cared.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 18 Jul 2015 at 15:06.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote