View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 17:10   #237
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Retarded, untrue and demonstrated as false later on in the thread. Some trifecta you got there.
You seem to be pretty much in the know of all the reasons and motives SCEND had to band together. DLR already explained they allied with Euphoria to hit Apprime back. I think i mentioned this before, either in irc or maybe even in forums, but i was quite puzzled about subh's decision to hit Apprime with other 4 alliances. I never felt such a big cooperation was necessary. Subh had its own goals back then, we were actually trying to keep ahead of ND in the race for top alliance. So you have 3 alliances in SCEND who were cooperating each for their own purposes. God knows what NDs / CTs goals were back then, but i doubt they thought "oh, lets make a block like back in the FLTTV days".

Its already quite clear that your definition of a block is different than mine. I also said that in my opinion there has not been a real block war since about r11 or so. Clearly, SCEND now fits my definition of block, because now there is a common goal, and it's not bashing Asc and handing Apprime the win on a silver plate. In the end, SCEND HCs decide what those common goals are. We will just keep hitting the assigned targets every night. And trying not to crash :/