View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 14:04   #228
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
And another thing; Ascendancy wasn't going for the win this round either... So will you both kick members until someone else is #1?
Ascendancy seldom starts with #1 is clearly set goal, but we certainly try to reach for it if it gets within our range. When I state early round "atm I donīt tihnk Asc will win", itīs an honest prediction based on that very moment. Things just tend to change a bit later

Anyway, while you all sort of flame firebird for his comment about kicking people, I understood it quite a bit differently. As long as AscApp are on ranks 1/2, itīs certainly not up to the DENSC block alone who wins, because we always _could_ kick members to switch around rankings.
That said, I highly doubt either of the two would do such a thing, basically because itīs completely pointless. Iīm somewhat sure App will overtake Asc in the ally ranking before round end, mostly because the kindergarden bullies out there seem to dislike us even more than Apprime. However, the fight so far has been a hugely concerted effort, and just for the giggles about DENSC weīre all winners already.

Your reply to Hanzi was ridiculous, blaming someone for being horribly outnumbered when you actually mustered those numbers yourself makes you look retarded. If you donīt have a point just shut up. Your side started blocking (as usual, one must say), as those "gangbangs" are nothing else than blocking, for a varying amount of time EACH FREAKING ROUND. Iīd be really happy if for example Euphoria manages to build up to become a force that doesnīt need to gather 2/3 of the playing universe to pick on one alliance. Itīs getting boring. I mean, not only the ridiculous gangbangs are getting boring, winning against them is.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote