View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2012, 23:31   #25
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dead Soldiers vs Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
ok for the idiot talking one who the **** is t3k one get th true version than talk
Hi. I'm the one you asked to help HC your alliance. Nice to meet you?

Also, Alliance Discussion is about discussing what goes on in-game alliance-wise. Too many rounds are played whereby the forums are left to stagnate whilst bugger-all goes on between alliances beyond "let's block against ult, no, wait - let's let ult win by attacking each other".

The term 'Forum' is from Roman times, where people would "meet" (in a public square, perhaps) to "talk about and exchange ideas" (and trade goods, but that's less applicable to the point I'm trying to make).

I didn't come on here stating any facts, I'd just come on to discuss something that was already being discussed and open up the subject to conversation on the Planetarion discussion boards in an area designated to host the relevant topic.

By starting this thread, I've made public a rumour that was going around and given everyone concerned to state their version of events. The results of which can also be seen by anyone else willing to take the time to read over the posts in this thread, something which a pm on IRC would not have solved.

Either way, good luck with your war. And do try listening to Baddars more, hmm?