View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 04:54   #24
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: The Unhappy Thread

credit card companies that say you can pay by phone on their 24-hour line then tell you they can't accept your payment late at night because they need to "update their computers" for the last hour of the day has been #1 on my list for the past 20 minutes or so

[edit]people who say "we should get together. Hey, I'm going to be at bar X (that I know you don't frequent) with 20 people you don't know. You should stop by." DIE DIE DIE

[edit 2]vegans who see no reason why everyone won't be happy going to a vegan restaurant. seriously. They exist. And good luck trying to find a decent 'protein diet' meal at one. I had to break off dinner plans with a friend last week because someone on his end did this. Then I went to the grocery store. And bought three pounds ground beef. And threw them away. Some of you may think I have no true moral principles that I stand by, but clearly I do. Also when vegetarians pester waiters about potential meat inclusions in their meal. Seriously, it's too late by then. Better you accidentally ingest some meat particle than all of us ingest large portions of semen (this i consider to be an objective truth). And it's not too late for the chicken wings that I'm perilously close to purchasing purely out of spite. PRINCIPLED spite.

Last edited by acropolis; 5 Jul 2005 at 05:05.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote