View Single Post
Unread 23 Sep 2014, 17:29   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best players in the history of PA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
How does the points ranking change of you give the t10 finishes a more realistic 5 points as 10 for 1st and 3 for 2nd and 1 for 100th is ridiculously disproportionate.

Please recalcitrant mz as the current system is heavily stacked towards Elvis because he has 4 wins
That is intentional. There is only 1 #1 spot, so it should grant many more points than top 10 or top 100. I'm no fan of elviz, but I'm not going to change the way I assigned points just to take him down a notch.

In any case this is all way too serious for something we're making up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^ View Post
I find it interesting that nobody that won Pre-PAX has won Post and that majority of multiple round wins have come post-pax, i guess thats more down to the rapid decline of player base than anything else
And remember, there were only 10 pre-PAX rounds, compared to 47 post-PAX ones. I'd argue that Sliekas' 2 PA wins put him near or at the top of the overall rankings. The man won 20% of all pre-PAX rounds, in a universe that was many times its current size.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote