Thread: Perverts.
View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2005, 14:54   #40
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Perverts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I didn't used to go to the cinema very often when I was younger (I don't really go that often now) and I always forgot which popcorn was the foul one. So half the time I ended getting salted and spent the rest of the movie choking down the foul pieces of evil. I can't understand hy anyone would want to eat them, it defies all reason.

Same only I normally give it away when I got the wrong one. Cost me a fortune over the years