View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2014, 06:31   #32
Truhatred

Truhatred is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Blue's Stats Discussion

You say the Centaur is there for fr/de forts..... The Centaur and is init 8 and outside the primary DE fleet with Chims at init 7 and in primary DE fleet. Why would anyone build both Cents for anti fi then Pegs for anti BS(being its the only anti bs ter has) When they could just build both DE ships for better flaking purposes as well as not making their loss potential greater since the incoming roiding fleets will have both anti fr/de attk ships.

Also saying every race has solo potential and then list cath as the trgt for all races is....duh?

Zik needs to have at least 1 good normal ship for either attk or defence. Otherwise zik will be every hard to play due to having an awesome attack fleet one day then having nothing at all. They could have 70% value in their attk fleet (co for example) then all the sudden only have 30% and have 30% fr or de.... sure the steal is nice? especially if they had 0 loss and value gained from the steal/salvage. Serious Zik players do not want to have this happen though. I would recall my fleet from 100 roid land before i capped usless ships and cut my roiding fleet in half.
Truhatred is offline   Reply With Quote