View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2009, 14:15   #255
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
I agree qebab, but my statement was based on there being 4 weeks of the round left, and I, along with everybody else, has no chance of knowing what those 4 weeks have in store. Yes CT certainly seemt to hold all the cards at the moment, but if you reduce it too the basic fact of 3 or 4 alliances fighting for number 1, then 3 or 4 alliances have a shot at number 1

Unless asc are suggesitng in this thread that Omen and ND are so rubbish they cannot take CT down without ascendancys help?
Asc are saying that if things go the way you proposed in your previous post (everyone takes Asc out), they will drag ND/Omen down with them, and CT will be able to outgrow the other one because a. They already have an impressive roid and score lead and b. CT won't actually planet target, they'll just galraid gals with Asc in them (how long they stick to the task is also pretty questionable...)

Either way, this results in Ascendancy dying, along with one of ND/Omen and the other being up against a CT with a huge roid/value lead which they just won't be able to bring down. It's ****ing simple. Your propaganda is terrible.

Also; a point on your "top launches" drivel; in the top 20 (not counting that skynet idiot so 21) there are: 1 vgn, 1 xvx, 1 CT, 2 DLR, 4 Omen and 11 Ascendancy. Make of that what you will.