View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2009, 14:06   #253
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
the alliances that agree to take down CT and when is irrelevant, any weight of numbers can bring down an alliance.
This is pretty much untrue. I'm sure you can recall rounds where an alliance has run away with it, and then gotten hit by a large block way too late, only for the block to dissolve and give up early. I don't need to mention examples here.

Quote:
Ascendancy could quit the game overnight and CT could still be bought down. That is kind of the point of my post.
The problem with this statement, is that the weight of numbers you speak about, can not happen if there aren't enough people willing to chip in on it. And I honestly don't see why people would be any more interested in fighting ND/Omens war, than they are in fighting anyone else's war. Where will this weight of numbers come from?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote