View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 17:32   #16
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Time to rethink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova9
If they're going to shoot him in the face, you're going to kill him. What difference does 5 shots make over 1 shot, rather than making it more certain you are performing the task you set out to do? Killing someone with one bullet or 5 doesn't really seem that different to me.
I'm not a weapons expert but would it be possible to shoot him in the face 5 times at close range?

Would there be enough of his head left after the first few?

I've not heard any mention of him being shot in the head, but maybe I've overlooked this.

I assumed that they shot him 5 times in the chest, in which case if he had been wearing a bomb belt it woud have exploded.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote