View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 12:45   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Time to rethink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
See now it is You in the spot, now it is you who is angry, aggresively patriotic and nationalistic. Go neg rep the angry American.
Part of the difference is how we've dealt with it. Sure, theres always been racial tension in Britain, sure its heightened. But for the most part we're all going on with our dailly lives and not buying in political/emotional crap, hanging flags out our windows, crossing the street if you see a man in a turban. Dont get me wrong, the bombings concern and interest me, but i can also load a website, turn on the tv or radio without being smothered by people telling me why Britain is so morally right and these terrorists are morally wrong, and how its time to unite and celebrate our freedom and liberty. We're discussing with the Islamic leaders in Britain how to deal with it, and theres a sense of empathy with Islamic (or frankly, just asian looking) Britons who are going to get a hard time of things in the coming months which you just didnt get from America. Im not making any real point here, just a few observations.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote