Thread: The legacy
View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2018, 03:24   #1
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
The legacy

What is your legacy to the game?

We have shaken the political ground, couraged people to aim higher and challence the top. Not always you have muscle for it, but what good is fight from the 2nd?

Its a war game, go war some Too many tags hope for others to fight it out for them. Why give a 600 tick headstart for the supposedly most dedicated tag? I strongly suggest to play your politics better than that!

Then theres tags that play for other goals like individual ranks. Can't blame atleast the older tags, its effort to step up and not always that rewarding either. At Appoccomaster, make the game support war and not avoiding it. I suggest the admins get playing too, thats a best way to realise what needs to be changed. I believe you can avoid power abuse and divide the powers bit around too. Gives the game few additional players too, which never harms either.

Roids needs to outproduce constuctions and cores!!! Turn XP back to value aka resources. Give defenders more XP too. Fighting shouldnt be punished! You need to be able to rebuild your value from wars, with the roids and xp u gain! Theres punch of old suggestions regarding the subject.

Peace, love and lotsa wars.

battering ram out

Last edited by Ave; 2 Oct 2018 at 03:33.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote