View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 00:00   #292
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
He doesnt have to provide other examples, he could post 50 examples or he could post 1 example and it doesnt make his point any less valid. 1up are abusing the rules and the nature of the limits and are being allowed to as for some strange reason their actions are the ones that are considered ok even though they are support planets. A support planet is a support planet, it gives an advantage that an alliance shouldnt be possible be it out of tag cov opers, scanners, def whores, additional members ect ect .
If you're able to define a support planet then you should definately be on the support team as this whole thread is about them being unable to do exactly that.

Answer me this:

1up checked out the whole strategy and had it passed and ok'd by PA team. How exactly are we abusing the rules?

Is it that we asked first rather than having our planets closed and then whining about it til they were reopened?
Is it that the out of tag planets have far fewer advantages than anyone with in tag planets?
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that 1up are circumventing alliance limits this round? For that matter, does Tomkat? Or is it that you ust fancy jumping on the bandwagon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakey
You are the one who;s trying to twist it into an mindless anti 1up rant just like you, angryduck and idler have tried to twist things I have said in the past into mindless anti 1up statements. Its like you just want a fight and if a thread doesnt have that ability your drag it off topic or twist words to start one just so you can feel all high and mighty when you pretty much 'bully' people into just agreeing as fighting a mob just isnt worth the hassle
No, I'm not twisting it into anything. I don't want a fight at all. A discussion based upon reasoning an fact would be nice but I don't see you pataking of too many of those either. Throughout this thread both Tomkat and yourself have avoided any sort of point thrown at you by yelling "bullies", "Pr squad" and "propoganda".

How about, just for once, you apply a little reasoning to one of your posts concerning 1up rather than saying anything, irrespective of fact/fiction, that may vilify me/1up a little more.

It's got nothing to do with feeling 'High and Mighty'. You'd be suprised how utterly depressing having to respond to drivel like this all day, is. I'd much rather be talking about soemething vaguely interesting and not go over the same boring crap round after round. However, I'm not going to sit back and let people base comments about my alliance on fiction and half truths. If you were prepared to do that then perhaps you're the one that should be standing down as you obviously don't have the interests of your alliance at heart.

As with Tomkat, I shan't be responding to any more of this waffle. If you can come up with an argument better than 'your bullies and you're picking on me' then I might give it the time of day.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters