View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 20:39   #258
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
You honestly didn't think that as soon as the username "TomKat" was seen as topic creator? I find it rather amusing how negative and anti-1up he has become - but I'm sad to say I'm not too surprised at what I regard a lack of loyalty.
If I'm so anti-1up then why did I apply to join you about 3 weeks ago? Eejits.

For once just please understand that just because it's a thread on AD and 1up was used as an example, it is not necessarily an attack on 1up. Everyone else who isn't 1up who has posted in the thread seems to have worked it out. It's just a few of you (all 1up, surprisingly enough) who think it is.