Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 11:46   #141
Bobzy

Bobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the rough
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Bobzy I think what the difference is that you join CT or ND or p3n to have a fun round where as people mostly join Ultores to win. The regular core is extremely dedicated, I've seen agar3s dc my galaxy on a phone whilst driving, he is good and dedicated, every night without fail. They just literally have the cream of the crop every round, people who are there to win, not just chat on irc. That's why it takes 4-5 alliances working together to take them down to everyone else's level.
Overall, I can see that. It's a fair assumption and Ult obviously make a great effort to win each round. For some people, this drive isn't there.

However, there are members that have been in, say, CT and have been uncontactable - not great players at all. They seem to have joined Ult and become 100% reliable defence machines. It doesn't sack up in the slightest. Maybe Ult have threatened them with death if they don't answer def calls?
Bobzy is offline   Reply With Quote