Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 00:12   #139
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
What is it then?
You should at least come up with factual statements.

Simply saying it takes 4/5 tags to bring them down to their level is false...as is implying that Ultores run solo and are that much greater in terms of skill level than anyone else...they aren't. Yes, I agree they have individuals that put in dedication, time and effort more so than any other alliance.

PA is a fairly basic game and you are doing those that have played it for many rounds a disservice.

This is before even bringing up the other points in focus in this thread which I will continue to observe, rather than comment on.

What I will say that is applicable...you guys have spoken about this exception rule like it makes one bit of difference. It doesn't.

I was aware of this rule in Rogues when CarDi and Garbanele were allowed in and 3 fleets being free is 3 fleets being free. In a tag of 60, it just takes one person with two accounts to make significant difference if he is around at peak incoming times, as carDi invariably was (not saying they are both his accounts, just using it as an example). If you have multiple people doing this as has been accused, then it really is a huge advantage, rather than the suggestion that this exception rule does in fact handicap these illicit fleet movements.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote