Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 18:21   #115
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Well TBH if you add Night Sky for running it then you have to add her whole xVx hc team for utilising it.
I don't see how that follows at all. By that logic, everyone should be banned from PA every round for receiving defense from someone who had an Nth degree interaction with a cheater. That's just not a tenable proposition.

In any case, this is a list of people who have run scan bots. Putting other people on that list rather defeats the purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Is this "Will" an error in the data acquisition like "Pit", or a real scanner?
Spend 10 seconds on your favourite webby. Then go be embarrassed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Ultores in its response has gone full out offense and anger mode which indicates that we are onto something.
Denial is not evidence. Your evidence is evidence. Share it! I'd love to see it.

Quote:
I suspect that even with evidence provided, the matter would be swept under the rug and nothing would change.
It would be a powerful propaganda tool even if no one ever got closed. It wouldn't be the first time the community took it upon themselves to police bad behaviour.

(That said, as much as I hate it to say it, if that was your goal, it would be better to save it for midround sometime.)

Quote:
Anyway, this is my opinion, formulated on reports from others, not one single source. I have a right to my opinion and a right to express it, however wrong you may wish it is!
You may want to check mod gripe 16.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 29 Feb 2016 at 18:29.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote