Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 17:57   #111
Bobzy

Bobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the rough
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
There is another alliance with good night time activity btw, they just dont like to ground as much. Faceless nighttime activity is good cause they have alot of none europeans. Ultores has 50% of their members living outside europe, in timezones that make them just be online when incoming show. We also have people that start work pretty early. It is all about finding a balance and how to use people the best. There are very few people that need the actual ringing, we have 8-15 that respond to nearly every call though. Those are usually used to let those that start for work early just sleep in. During wartime members are more likely to wake up from calls aswell. Doubt it has much to do with their personal situation, more with how they like to win more than anything else.
The night activity is of course a partial explanation - as is the tactical organisation of who sends defence and when.

Even with them, it's fairly staggering how well the alliance does in covering everything - or, almost everything. Almost perfect 3-fleet defence every single night!

Edit: To clarify, I'm not saying Ult cheat. I have nothing to show that they do and no reason to believe certain Ult members would actively lie to me about it when I've discussed such matters with them. It's just odd how far ahead they are. I can understand them needing to be teamed up on (2 vs 1) but the current situation is ridiculous.
Bobzy is offline   Reply With Quote