Thread: Old...
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 00:12   #12
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Old...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
why not, exactly?
I do not trust her.
I have not catalogued all of the things which I have been made aware of over the years but have formed the opinion that she has one aim in mind and that is personal power. She claims to be the voice of the little man and yet she is more aristocratic in her attitude toward anyone who isn't a big fish that it makes me want to puke.

She makes Nixon look shy and retiring. I hated Nixon. I get the same feeling from her that I got from Nixon. Like Nixon, if she feels you are her political adversary, she will stoop to any depths to try to take you out. Her and James Carvel have refined the politics of personal destruction to new levels of venom.