Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 14:08   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
1up have approached many alliances in an attempt to make victory easier, but right now, they will run away with it unless ND and Angels can stop being stupid, work together, maybe even get a 3rd alliance involved to bring 1up back to an acceptable lesson.
Sorry Fish, I like you dude, but this is worse propaganda than the stuff I drivel (and that's an impressive achievement!)

ND are second. Second, with an alliance that supposedly has lost its best players. In my opinion, that's a damn good position, considering who is in #1.
If I was the HC of ND, I'd be perfectly happy with that, and wouldn't want to rock the boat and potentially lose it.

I have much respect for ND, but I think that if they tried ganging up on 1up with Angels, then the best they can hope for is 2nd to Angels. At worst, they'll lose to 1up and end up further down the ranks.

So what would be in it for them? Nothing.