View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 17:29   #61
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Atleast not what i've been saying, but you are so narrowminded, that you wouldn't see a Battleship about to land on your face.
Do explain it to me.

This is what I see at the moment. TGV/App go to war, we are about equal in terms of value/score. App is better at attacking we are better at defending so it will be a long bloody war with the win not guaranteed.

The other alliance of course will take advantage of the war and join in. CT/App have had relations in the past so its possible they will side with them. ND has stated on numerous occasion that their goal is to hit TGV till end of round and since Fang/ND are together its probable that they will not help TGV.

Innuendo seems to follow Fangs lead so they are out too. MegaRock is concerned with their planet ranks so I doubt very much they would support either side. Oddr and Apprime have been friends for several rounds so they would side with Apprime or stay neutral.

So from the above I would wager that Apprime has the better chance of getting support from the various alliances against TGV. Under those conditions you expect me to go to war with Apprime and have them build a nice solid block with which to take TGV out?

Not saying the above will occur, but thats what I see. Only thing I am certain of is that ND/Fang will not support TGV since ND has stated on numerous occasion that their goal is to hit TGV. Oddr will probably remain neutral and the rest... I am just guessing.

So it would be TGV vs App/ND/Fang with TGV have no real ally to help them. Yeah that totally makes sense.

OR

App/TGV/Oddr vs CT/Fang/ND with CT/Fang/ND launching on TGV while App/Oddr are free to retaliate. TGV takes the beating and 1 of 2 things will happen... we will either fend them off and have a slow roid leak, or we will lose a massive amounts of roids fast so that we are value/fleet heavy and roid poor.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote