View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:57   #10
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: This is why PA has no players left

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
P.S. I agree, the exile system is complete shit.
I don't totally agree thats its shit. Like alot of aspects of PA its not the feature thats shit but the way groups of people abuse the feature. If we were to totally remove the exile system it would drive just as many people away from the game.Inactive or disruptive galaxy members simple prevent you building a team and they often need removed from the equation.

What we need is the community to be more welcoming and patient and most importantly more responcable with their exile power.

There would potentially be a couple of changes I would make mind you
1) Galaxies get the same scoring system as alliances. So exiling someone simply because you might get someone bigger is less of an issue
2) Self Exile starst expensive and gets cheaper as opposed to Cheap and gets expensive so as to encourage people to try and make galaxies work
3) Upon self exiling some or all the exile costs goes to the galaxy fund so it can be used to try and bolster the galaxy that just lost a potentially good and useful player
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote