View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 16:46   #65
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Re: LOL - how low can destiny go ?

Threads who starts like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koks
Re: LOL - how low can destiny go ?
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koks
Detiny mail to planets below alliance tag limit -

''are you in any alliance mate?
have you joineed an alliance this round so far?
if the answer to those questions is no then please apply to join Destiny alliance and we will accept you and train you for next round fighting with us!

go go go asap!

when u apply remember to say that 10 9 13 sent you and that you havent been in a tag before''

Nice tactic destiny looks like you deserve to win

I wanna prove that this thread is nothing but wanted and unnecessary gossip and should have been closed by a mod.

@Mods: I have no idea if you guys have any forum experience before but maybe have a closer look at this:

I. The first quote is a section of the result when I googled "general forum rules"

II. The second is another quote taken from wikipedia to prove that this thread was just posted to start an accusation which (ofc) leads to a heated discussion.

I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google
"- Insults are generally forbidden in the forum. This also applies to any form of defamation, agitation, malicious gossip and similar."
and

II.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
"Flaming is the act of sending or posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board on the Internet. Such messages are called flames, and are sometimes posted in response to flamebait. The word flaming is also sometimes used for long, intensive and heated discussions, even though insults do not occur."
now choose between "you are wrong" and "you are wrong - lets discuss this issue for another 15 posts"

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote