View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 00:00   #1
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Time to say goodbye

I have to follow the quitter team because real life no more gives me enough time to play this game which became even more hostile to my real life this round with this stupid pl + 2 thing.

I wanted to part without a post but I think I have to mention a few key moments/players of my pa career in chronological order.

If any of the following persons wonder how I could still remember them (even though they aren't playing for like 40 rounds now) .. I just do

I want to thank the Finnish department of PA: Jyly and Turms. Yeah, it's been a loooong time and maybe you don't even read this but you guys taught me to play pa.
Turms vouched me into Flash (thanks Swiadek for vouching for me upon a vouch ) which later merged into Madcows - one of the finest places in pa where people didnt know the meaning of the word "stress" until some hardcore players joined it and drove the entire alliance into a pointless war and a resulting disband.
From Madcows I'd like to thank especially SiRaD and Rydel especially for the awesome Total Annihilation parties we had and m0 (with whom we lead "the horde").
Further I'd like to thank:
- Mistwraith for accepting me into HR after a 20 rounds break from PA and the HR guys (Stender, tontito, Exhale...) and reintroducing me into the game.
- "The Horde" guys and LADY (greencat!!)
- The Vision/osiris gang I used to play with (Santacruz - I'll finish watching Bleach!!, Androx, Bazza, Chimpie, Tobbe, Coolkat, Bernhardt, Dmnts, Tuck, Buddah, guzlic (the serbian janissary)
- Salamalaikum Max of Apprime
- team xvx (Night-Sky, dreis) and my super attack buddies dybi and skugi
- Flamez aka "His royal pissness" and the other pissy brits Kai and Sebos
- Vistion the red plague "communist"
- my brazilian tranny gang (Xoca, Spectro, Joseph, darkkon)
- the #werewolf people
- Blunt1 for being a good wingman and becomming a facebook friend (yeah, i need facebook friends to feel appreciated)
- and my last working buddypack (Blunt1, Half-Brick, Snuke...)
- Dead-Ops for gifting me Steam games which normally are forbidden here

- and all the people I forgot to mention!

I want to quit this game with a little plea to the devs: Don't let PA die. Talk to the community, listen to what they say. Put some dedication into this game which is alive due to the most loyal fanbase I've ever seen.
Don't let PA die, don't allow any new owner to kill the game to get the domain. You have insanely talented fans which can contribute a lot to the game if you'd just ask for it (many artworks have been done but never used).

I might come back once this game gets some facelifting but until then I'll watch how you consider a simple roundly stats change as a game changing feature

Sorry if I forgot anyone! Good luck on whatever you do next!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.

Last edited by Korsan; 18 Feb 2012 at 13:39.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote