Thread: Old...
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:04   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Old...

im doing the test now but i thought id stop to ask a question...

what on earth is this supposed to prove?

"When you are troubled, it's better not to think about it, but to keep busy with more cheerful things."

???

and this:

"A significant advantage of a one-party state is that it avoids all the arguments that delay progress in a democratic political system."

its clearly true, but how is your answer meant to effect your political compass?

edit:

finished,

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.67

I live in london/manchester UK and voted for the lib dems at the last election. Although i dont belong to any parties as i dont agree with significant amounts of all of their policies.