View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 13:32   #17
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulations ND/CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
I can already almost predict next round based on the rumours going around..
Fang might quit... Vikings might quit... So that leaves ND/CT (and those who still are your lapdogs) to "fight" or gangbang nubs only. Atleast this way it will be nubs vs nubs.

I personally might quit, because of this dead end scenario where you guys need to block up round after round... The nightmares i have of thinking about increased tag sizes... LMAO, let those regular blockers have another 120 players ++ to add to their massive crap block style play.

3 full tags with some support on top of that needed to ptarget ROCK? L O L

Great job ruining the playerbase even further with what you guys call "politics"
Nothing ever changes, so who will be your opponent next round then? Apprime if they are still playing?
We've already hit the #1 alliance this round, it just isn't the best thing to do atm for fairly obvious reasons. CTs best option to get some easier roids to keep in the running probably isn't to drop NAPs with friendly alliances and try to roid them, but rather to hit an alliance who's been fairly consistently hostile (innuendo, who when i was checking the targets last night appeared the make up about 90% of the raid, not rock). Luckily because innuendo have an entire 6 players less than us, we decided not to bash and so added a few rock targets into the mix. Judging by your above post I'm sure you'll be glad to hear this and I look forward to you sticking around for the next game of planetarion xx
oil is offline   Reply With Quote