View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 21:50   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Madeleine MCcann

"**** Natalee Holloway".
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2005/7/3/491/18474

And as I quoted in my blog nearer the time :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckman
"It's the news - not because it's important but because our constant coverage makes it important"
And as I have said previously, the London Bombing thread isn't comparable because many of us were a lot more "involved"* in that than we are in something like this. Not that I care particularly.

* = Not necessarily literally, but in the sense of momentarily worrying for loved ones, etc.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 12 May 2007 at 22:25. Reason: more self promotion (added link)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote