View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 14:15   #27
Bockman
Name's Bond.. Vaga Bond

Bockman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Planet Alliance I dentification

Seems everyone with experience is putting in the word, so this may as well be my first post in this forum.

I have played Pa b4 (r3 and r4 i believe), and we had most gals tagged with the alliances in-gal. I saw some bashing yes, but i also saw people discussing things openly in-gal.

I came back to Pa because i liked the game as it was. i still do like it now, but this fake-nicking part just sucks... people in-gal always trying to get "intel" from other in-gal m8s (rephrasing: "that should be m8s")

I am in an active galaxy with good players and i don't even know who i'm playing with ffs... funny part is most of them already know who is in wich alliance... except for us n00bs who have no big (or small, for that matter) alliance.....

I know there are downsides to this (hell.. i was ViruS back then and i got crushed on account of that Tag on my Gal), but i think it levels up things and above all, it gives new players a chance to survive, as they have one more (extremely) important info on their targets.

So, as for the noob oppinion (wich doesn't go for much), i agree completely with this Tagging idea.

For the record: i don't fake-nick either in IRC or Pa, and the time i have to just to be allowed to play or have an alliance, i'll quit (has happened before...).. if you want to hit me only condittion (and also hardest part) will be: you have to be small enough to do it ;o)

Be Well
Bockman is offline   Reply With Quote