Thread: PA clones
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 16:41   #28
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PA clones

Pah.
I have tried the clones and just cant be bothered with them, there so whats the word I am looking for hmmm gash maybe.
There like round 2 of planetarion were everyone just gets hammered if there new.
There was one game were i was stuck on 15 roids because i would constantly get hammered and it was the same for virtually 75% of the universe. Where is the fun in that?
Free game's suck because Ppl have scope to abuse to the maximum so let the free games be what they are a pile of s h i t e.
Oh and paying for planetarion was the worst idea ever made but now its round 13 soon and i think its the best idea they ever had who wants to spend loadsa money on farms? No ones that desparate to win the game specially since the PA team are doing a cracking job on clones etc...

Ooooops Im talking to much

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote