Thread: Why...
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 23:50   #8
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice
Re: Why...

Why these forums are dead probably has more reasons but one of them are the moderators on these forums, and sorry, you too Lokken. As much as I like you as a person, I do not like the way these forums are moderated.
When someone tries to write something to liven up the forum, for instance in this thread, then it immediatly gets closed down. I don't see why that shouldn't be posted on AD. Those people saying it should be posted on PD probably didn't even bother to read it.

In fact, every thread that stops being 100% dead-serious is deleted, everyone that tries to be funny is banned or censored.
Meanwhile everyone is moaning about freedom of speech in China!

I mean, this is a game lads, a game. People play it and read these forums to waste their spare time. Stop being so tight-arsed about it, and then maybe people will bother again to read and post here, which wouldn't be bad for the rapidly declining playerbase.
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote