View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2007, 12:04   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Job] Application form

I've got a bastard of an application form to complete and i was after some advice if possible.

Question 1:
NEW APPROACHES
Please give an example of how you have approached a situation or problem in a way that iffered from the obvious or expected route, either by producing ideas of your own or by adapting or building on an idea from elsewhere

Now i've done the "What was the issue or problem?", "What was your role?", "What was the outcome?" part but i'm kinda stuck on "What did you learn from it?". What kind of phrases are they looking for? What kind of things SHOULD i have theoretically learned???

Question 2:
COPING IN PRESSURISED SITUATIONS
Please describe an occasion when you felt very pressurised or stressed in a situation, and how you coped. The example should be a situation that involved other people and where the pressure was sustained over a period of time.

Like the first question i've done all the bits leading up to the "What did you learn from it?" bit. So ... what should i have learned from it? Basically i used my initiative to think up an answer to a problem and got it implemented (i.e. im showing i can think under pressure and also take leadership / control of the situation).

For both questions i've got some stuff written down but if anybody has an idea of the exact kind of phrases they're liable to be after i'd appreciate it. Thanks.