View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 16:17   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rating Web Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
All of these sites have far more than your suggested 2 or 3 colors (I noticed that you've qualified it to text colors - wtf)
My original post said 'text colours' you loon.

Quote:
The planetunreal one has almost the same color scheme you criticize Qdeathstar about.
No it doesnt, and the Christian one wasnt IGN.

Quote:
Nodrog, I don't think you know a thing about website design. The Gamespot design is very professional.
No, it isnt.

Quote:
What bothers me most is your presumptuous attitude and the peremptory manner in which you dismiss designs as terrible. How about adding 'I think' or 'I believe'.
what

They are just bad websites. "I think its poor" would be something subjective such as me not liking the colour scheme on the planetdreamcast website, not outstandingly shitty design. Unless this is some kind bizarro html-relativism where all websites are equally well designed and it just comes down to how much you happen to like them.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote