View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 10:20   #8
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Rating Web Design?

Deathstar, your site reminds me of ctrlaltdel for some reason. Probably the layout
It looks quite nice, but the top graphic is a bit big. I'm not sure about the font/style of the titles. If anything, the words should slant the other way. Also, some sort of stretch to fit or *something* would be an idea. I'm currently on 1024x768 (god knows why) and I know the page is made for those few still in 800x600, but maybe set it so the right hand banner is off the page on 800x600 or something, so you have room to write stuff in the middle.