Thread: So...
View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:11   #65
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: So...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboi
True words..

I didn't play in the early days of pa so i don't know how much people cheated back then, but i do know that many people still do these days and making HIM specificially the butt of this thread is not fair. If he cheated, close him permanent and maybe even ban him from playing future rounds (don't know how that can happen) but don't have a go at him in the forums.
thing bout elviz is he was in the running for no 1 planet again so he will get abused on the forums because he was so high profile ,

while he may well be laughing his arse off about this getting caught this time seriously tarnishes anything he accomplished in pa so was he clean in the other rd's he won

its all well and good saying he would own everyone but it means nothing if he has to cheat to do it

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote