View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2007, 04:08   #29
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Possible effects of a shortage of etd

no idea if I'm jsut speaking for myself o the whole of the great Zik race, but I didn't choose Zik to cap roids, I chose Zik to cap ships. I will always choose FI anti CO (cutlass) over FR anto CO (cutter).

When your playing Zik (from my perspective) and you get incomings, you look at the amount of ships you will lose. That is your ground Zero. Then you look at how many ships you can build over and above the ground zero mark that will steal.

Then you build like a cnut.

Up to this point (Tick175) Xan fr incoming have been pathetic, corsair has beasted the crap out of them, I've just launched a Xan fr fleet thats bigger than any 2 Xan incoming I've had at me so far. Cutlass has as always raped the cath co. Etd and fellow Ziks aint even had a sniff of me, had a terran land me unooposed which as we all know is more by fluke than design, my rogues will be waiting in production for the next DE to come my way.

Last round ppl cried about how poop and hard to land the Cath CR fleet was to land, personally I capped a ton with my stolen cath cr, which to be fair was tiny compared to an actual cath cr fleet.

Enough of the self glorification. This is a plain and simple fact. People build what is needed for survival. We can all predict this and that, but once the numbers meet your predictions, any1 with half a brain will go the other way and build their fleet to suit what defence ISN'T about.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote