View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 03:26   #4
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possible effects of a shortage of etd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Xan are helped to a degree by the fact that there will be fewer BA class attacks going around. Given that Xan cant stop BA/CR, thats probably an overall benefit to them, as their FI attack fleet is quite weak and thus not going to be built in large numbers anyway (thus not really challenging etd in the first place).

But yes, Zik are looking quite strong at the moment. I wonder if they'd do best to attack themselves? heh.
Early on yes, but ziks who don't steal fr defence will fall behind quickly at which point ziks will need to have some nice stolen fleet or enough de to hit caths.

As far as xans, I wouldn't put CR in the same class as BS as a threat since there is going to be building so many frigates. Thats a good start to build defence on.

Even with reduced bs numbers and all these damn caths I think id still be a bit more scared of wyverns, then again Im not Xan.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote