View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 15:28   #55
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: The Pain, The Horror, The Anguish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
the better women of our society?

i wouldnt say im exactly posh... but all the women i have had "relations" with have come from an upper middle class background (and good looking ones at that, apart from this one time when i was really wrecked and...), and they do get very "exhausted" as you so delicately put it. Not that thats all the women i know, just how things turned out.

Also, i have had corroboration of similar situations in this thread and it appears to be the case given by people i know in real life. Perhaps i shouldn't have been quite so offensive to you in my wording though, and i apologise for any offence caused. But attacking me personally is not the way to solve your own problem.
I was actually trying to be supportive towards dace by telling him all women aren't morning women.

If you want to rain on his parade then by all means. I've been rudley waken from my morning slumber by my current gf with regards to morning sex and morning glory.

p.s. the upper-middle class of britain is still not something to brag about in my books.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend