View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2008, 17:18   #7
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [ORBIT] Press Announcement (PR - PAID)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Despite this, myself and wakey have a professional relationship and I am probably the only ex-Fury Executive who he has got on with or agreed on anything with.

Thank you for your support.
I actually got on very well with meph. A bunch of Fury execs and members landed in my r3 galaxy when Fury and legion abused the galaxy situation between r2 and r3. While most quickly quit when cryptic didnt get his own way and was beaten to the GC role by myself (despite on paper having enough friends in gal to get the majority) meph stayed and I had a very enjoyable round as his galaxy mate
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote