View Single Post
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 00:01   #41
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Stat changes for R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
Whilst ever you do not have an emp res collum, the issue over armour and dmg, needs to be addressed. Xan will need the total armour and dmg eff, to be approx 15 to 20% lower than terran, 5 to 10% lower than cath, and 5 to 10% greater than zik.
Terran:
Arm: 659 Dmg: 369 Total: 1028
Cath:
Arm: 475 Dmg: 547 Total: 1022
Xan:
Arm: 379 Dmg: 517 Total: 896
Zik:
Arm: 467 Dmg: 424 Total: 891
(it adds it all up for me on the stats admin page )

----------
Cathaar are probably the hardest race to balance across the board. On the one hand, you have players backed by alliances, many of whom are in the top 50-100. On the other hand, if you can't get access to defence regularly, the fact you can only stun quite a few of the classes means that you generally get more incoming and take heavier losses.

If Cath stats are reduced slightly then the top section of the players may be more even, but the weaker Cathaars will be overrun.
If they aren't, then there'll still be a higher than average Cathaar presence in the top ranks.
I'm not sure there's a solution that works both ends. At the moment, as mentioned by Zotnam, Cathaars do take more of a high risk strategy to some extent, so I think everyone expects the Cathaar presence in the top ranks to drop towards the end of the round. However, I have been expecting this all round and it doesn't seem to have happened yet, so I'm worried it won't happen at all (despite Cathaar having a higher than average XP in general).