View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:06   #37
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: Who here has soft lenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i wear all day and night lenses too
but after 6 weeks continuous wear (moved house and missed delivery) i had no ill effects

(if i dont take off my eye make up before going to bed my eyes are gritty in the morning
but a squirt of saline solution fixes that straight away)

m
xx
What make are you using?

It obviously all depends on the season, and where you are. My university is pretty well airconditioned, wich makes the air dry, wich makes my eyes go drier etc.

Overall UK (I presume you lvie there) is damper than Sweden, wich is better for you eyes.

And I don't use makeup so I can't really make any "fell asleep wich makeup and woke up with black bits in my eye", but I guess the makeup can carry infections. I presume there are special rules for it, that you have to chuck it away after using it for so many weeks/months?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote