View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 16:58   #23
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: Who here has soft lenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Now with my briljant eye-sight I need lensesnothing terrible 'bout that, but how long can you manage with one pair of month lenses, now don't say 'they are called month lenses for a reason you know' because I got that far myself, but I've been using this pair for a while now, no clue how long but they haven't start irritating yet et cetera.
Going to get myself some new ones before going on holiday, but apperently, lenses are one of my 'financial cut back' areas
You realise you could go allergic to your own lenses?

Myself I use siliconlenses, wich means I have them 24/7 for a month, and then I chuck them and go without lenses for a day, then I open up a new pair.

I have kept my lenses for 6 weeks as a maximum, wich rendered me poor eyesight for two days.

So now I take care of my eyes.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote