View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 15:45   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Who here has soft lenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I just got contacts this week, I'm on the 1-day Acuvue. Can't even tell I've got them in really.
Yes, I still have a stack of these. I gave up wearing them because I had to put them in and take them out, and that involves walking upstairs. Generally as long as you wear them for less than half a week they're more cost effective than other lenses. I think the maximum length of time I was giving for wearing them was 12-14 hours, so when you go out at night you just don't put them in till the afternoon. When you get up .
On the subject of contact lenses damaging your eyes, my dad's still got hard lenses, god knows when he last changed them, he cleans them more with spit than with the stuff you're meant to clean them with, and he's been fine for 30 years. We're still not sure how, though.