View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2016, 21:18   #31
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Chronox admitted cheating, as I said in the previous thread when kicked from bf for complaining about it. You didn't challenge what I said then, the same way you never challenged ult/app for cheating because you knew not to throw stones in glass houses.
Yes, and if you read the full context of my post, I said that he cleaned up the 'cheating' that occurred within Black Flag. I wouldn't call using a scan script cheating, as long as account sharing isn't involved (which it wasn't).

Using scripts in contemporary online games is used by a large majority of online users, as long as it's not used to drastically give one person advantage over the other, then the developers don't usually care.

Planetation is stuck in the stone age where if using such scripts it is considered first degree murder and then you cripples act like judge, jury and executioner. Maybe this was a problem back in 1999 when the vast majority of online users didn't have access to such scripts, but c'mon, we're in 2016. It's no wonder why Planetarion is almost dead.

EDIT: what's you're referring to (the use of a scan script) is completely different to what Butch3r is making accusations of (multi/cousin planets), so don't get your wires crossed when they are completely different elements.

I've spent far too much time on here already, so I will close this down and check back next week, if I can be bothered.

Last edited by Clouds; 28 Jan 2016 at 21:27.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote