View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2011, 18:04   #11
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: They cannot know, what we do to them in our head

I sign this.
I've said many times that PA needs a polished interface. What people do first is to look at shiny graphics and accessible functions.

The last case I remember was the game feed thing which many people suggested to be like a news feed in a permanent little window and not hidden between 2 clicks again like everything else in the game.

Make it sexy and accessible. Work on the interface, ask the community to contribute with graphics, ask them to make pictures for each construction, ship, research, cov op and everything else. I say ask the community because I am aware of the fact that 1 man (Appoco) cant do this all on his own and Jagex apparently has no interest in hiring an additional graphics designer.

Ask the community to make new interface solutions and LISTEN to them. I first played this game like 10 years ago, then made a 20 rounds break. When I came back, I saw that in those 20 rounds basically nothing changed! I remember Fifth Season talking about how to improve the game with 3D effects and all.. We don't expect 3D now, we are happy with decent 2D

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote